Wednesday, November 22, 2017

I am BLESSED and PROTECTED by HIM




It was Tuesday, a usual day for me. Planned to go out with friend. The chair above is my chair. I sit there all the time, watch tv, sometimes even eating meals, and just using laptop browsing net, i sit in that chair. 

Around 10am saw some guys go up in our ceiling to go up in the neighbourhood's ceiling, they are cleaning, they have vacuum with them. It was just okay, i was still sitting in the chair watching TV. Hour after i stand up to get food and planned to get ready to leave. After i reheat the food i went to my chair to eat and watch tv, but my phone was lowbat so i went to the room to charge my phone and get the Laptop. While i was in the room i heard a loud "boom" and heard some fallen broken glass. I hurriedly go out in the room and saw that thing in my chair. OMG I feel like crying when i saw that and imagine myself in there, what if i was there sitting still my God maybe some broken glass was in my head and bloods coming out. Ohhh i am afraid of a lot of blood maybe i passed out. 

I am so thankful from above, he spared me from that accident. See God moves in a mysterious way, He just let me get up before that accident happen. I am really blessed and protected by him. I can't ask for more. PAPA GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE PROTECTION. Even you're just at home accident happen even how much you take care yourself. Only HIM above knows and will protect us. Just keep praying and have faith with HIM.

No comments:

Post a Comment